Did someone say pumpkin pie? This smoothie is perfect for this time of the year. Get your pumpkin and protein fix all in one delicious beverage!
1/3 cup pumpkin puree
3/4 cup almond milk (unsweetened or sweetened)
3/4 TSP pumpkin pie spice
4 ice cubes
1 scoop ProCel® Vanilla
Combine a banana, pumpkin puree, almond milk, pumpkin spice, 1 scoop ProCel® Vanilla and 4 ice cubes. Blend until all ingredients are blended to desired consistency. Sprinkle cinnamon on top for garnish.
- 1 scoop ProCel® 100*
- 2 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 8 oz skim milk
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Warm up desired liquid to no warmer than 180F, then add the ProCel® 100 and unsweetened cocoa powder to the liquid.
- Stir until all ingredients are blended to desired consistency.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top for garnish.
Provides: 23.5g of protein (actual protein can vary depending on the type of milk or milk substitute used).
- Sugar Free Jello (orange, cherry, lemon, lime or raspberry)
- 1 cup hot water
- ½ cup cold water
- ½ cup LiquaCel™
- Add hot water to jello mix and stir until dissolved.
- Add cold water and LiquaCel™ and stir.
- Pour into 8×8 dish and place in refrigerator until set.
- Cut into 12 portions.
Each portion provides at least 5.4g of protein
- 1 oz Orange LiquaCel
- 4 oz soda water
- 2 strawberries (mashed)
- A wedge of strawberry
- Mix Orange LiquaCel, soda water and the mashed strawberries together.
- Add the strawberry wedge to garnish.
Provides: 16.5g of protein